Since 1997, G Adventures has committed to being trailblazers in responsible tourism while also understanding that everyone loves to travel, but not everyone loves to travel the same way.
The right tour for the right traveller
All G Adventures tours share a common love of adventure, but life-altering experiences come in a variety of flavours. Travel Styles collect tours based around common themes together.
No matter what kind of traveller you are, we’ve got a tour (or a dozen) that’ll fit just right.
- Wellness Tours - Discover awe-inspiring destinations combined with activities like yoga and meditation, and healthy food experiences to recharge the body and nourish the mind.
- Marine Tours - Some of our world’s most amazing places are best (and often only) explored by boat. Our fleet of small ships get you just about anywhere you can float to.
- Family Tours - Just because you settled down and had kids doesn’t mean your adventuring days are through. Family makes our big planet small enough for all.
- Local Living Tours - Want to get under the skin of some of the most gorgeous and out-there places? Local Living tours grant access that even locals don't have.
- Rail Tours - The best way to fully experience the world is by travelling through it. Rail tours bring you closer to amazing places via iconic and scenic rail routes.
- Private groups - Got a group of your own and want to keep the fun to yourselves? Try a Private Group tour. You pick the who and where, we’ll handle the what.
- 18- 30 Somethings - You’re only young once. Make the most of it with 18-to-Thirtysomethings tours, fun-filled and fast-moving adventures designed just for travellers aged 18 to 39.
In September 2018 we launched a program, called The Ripple Score, to measure just how much of the money is spent on each of our tours stays in the local community.
You'll see these scores on most of their tours. The Ripple Score is out of 100; the higher the score, the better they are doing. If the score is low, that doesn't mean it's not a great trip — rather, it means they are working hard to make the local benefit of the trip even better. After all, there are over 700 trips to score.
Want to know more about the Ripple Score?